An exciting opportunity to support an established Football Club to advance its teams towards their goals. Long Itchington Football Club fields 5 teams comprising of 3 mens teams and 2 womens teams.
We are seeking a Manager for our Ladies Development Team. We are considering candidates of all experience and qualification levels. We have opportunities for everyone, so if you’re an experienced coach with badges, retiring from playing but want to stay in the game or starting your coaching journey we have an opportunity for you!
Our ladies set up is currently ever-growing and our first team is currently completing a merge with Kenilworth Sporting FC, allowing further opportunities for the women in our club. The Development team comprises of a mix of players that play for fun, players that want to learn and work towards a first team place. The Development squad is a mix of ages and abilities and needs a committed and passionate manager to support them.
– Plan and lead training sessions for the Ladies Development Team.
– Player management, individual goal setting and match day plans.
– Provide feedback to players, both positively and constructively.
– Manage behaviour and maintain discipline during sessions and games.
– Communicate effectively with other coaches, players, managers and all stakeholders.
– Attend all training sessions and games as required.
– Knowledge of football (Essential)
– Experience of playing/coaching (Desirable)
– Coaching Qualification (Desirable)
– Availability of training days and game days (Essential)
– Strong communication skills (Essential)
– Gain valuable coaching experience
– Make a positive impact on the lives of sports players of all ages and abilities
– Opportunity to work with experienced and supportive coaches
– Be a part of the exciting journeys ahead of 5 established football teams.
Please note that this is a volunteer position. We appreciate your willingness to donate your time and expertise to our club and strive to give back to you so that you can exceed and reach your own personal goals.
All volunteers are required to provide ID and complete an FA approved DBS check.
Interested in the above role? Send in your application using the form below to apply directly to the club and someone from the club will get back to you very soon.
Join Sporting Connect
Join today for free and stay up to date with the latest paid and volunteer coaching jobs in football. Upgrade and become a premium member for just £4.99 per month and access the latest professional jobs in football. Our team share the latest coaching jobs in football all in one place – so you can save time searching.