Reporting to the Assistant Euro Pro Regional Director, you will be a highly motivated ‘team player’ with a clear passion and desire to facilitate the development of young players in accordance with the Euro Pro Football vision.
• Part of ‘The Collective Responsibility’ you will ensure that players’ attributes are assessed, nurtured and developed as part of an ongoing pathway to reach their full potential.
• As an excellent ‘purpose driven’ communicator (written and verbal) you will be methodical and professional portraying both yourself and Euro Pro Football Ltd as highly professional and service centric.
• With the ability to define areas of improvement and make clear any structured decisions, you will communicate with players and parents with compassion and sincerity ensuring that there is a positive value outcome.
• To communicate in a way that generates excitement, enthusiasm and commitment.
• To have a thorough knowledge of all products and services associated with Euro Pro Football Ltd.
• Fully utilise the CRM /player profile system so that the data is always accurate, integrity is maintained and
that you can make best of all the information at your disposal.
• To understand and analyse both simple and complex issues and generate alternative approaches to
• Translate strategy (coaching, mentoring and assessing) into a practical action plan whilst running and
maintaining effective systems and processes
• To prepare for and meet with Line Managers and Directors as and when required
• To be tidy in appearance, wearing suitable/company attire for sessions and meetings
• Innovative work will be strongly encouraged to enhance existing skills and improve status.
Please attached a short covering letter and an up to date Football CV.
Due to the expected high demand in applications the company will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.
- Ability to plan, deliver, develop and monitor football coaching sessions (individual/team)
- Ability to effectively manage player, parent and staff relationships
- Ability to work independently and with the team within an office environment
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal who places high value on attention to detail
- An ability to adapt quickly, be flexible in the face of change and be solution orientated
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High levels of customer service who promptly responds to queries and requirements and ensures that promises are kept and manages expectations
- Computer literate
- Professional Persona
- Level 2 in Football Coaching Qualification
- BFAS (Basic First Aid for Sport) or FA First Aid Qualification
- Safeguarding Children Certificate
- DBS Checked
- Full Clean Driving Licence required
Interested in the above role? Send in your application using the form below to apply directly to the club and someone from the club will get back to you very soon.
Join Sporting Connect
Join today for free and stay up to date with the latest paid and volunteer coaching jobs in football. Upgrade and become a premium member for just £4.99 per month and access the latest professional jobs in football. Our team share the latest coaching jobs in football all in one place – so you can save time searching.